Monday 18 May 2009

And so the blogging begins

Hay all
I've heard that when you have a diary (or in this day and age a blog) you can live every moment three times: once in the moment, once writing the moment and once rereading the moment. In this we can relive moments of great joy over and over. In saying this I have never been good at recoding anything, the last attempt at keeping a diary only lasted a week, it just comes down to the point of "can I actuality be bothered?" followed by the short answer "No...." But in saying this I will try my hardest and will fight with every fiber in my body to keep this blog. Oh this all sounds so dramatic! Ha!
The point of this blog: to document my travels and express my feelings on the world around me, places, theatre, restaurants books and blar blar blar. Just like every other blog out there. But the big question is..
How long will it last?!!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! Welcome to the world of blogging. I hope you find it as rewarding as I do - and good luck with keeping at it. May your travels in this fair land bring inspiration...

    ReplyDelete